How to Share a Google Calendar
A common question that many people have about Google calendar is how to share the calendar services that they provide. It is a lot easier than people may expect and can be done in no time at all.
To share your calendar with specific people on Google, just follow these simple steps.
- On the left side of the calendar page, select the 3 dots icon located next to the calendar and select Settings and Sharing. Read more article How to Delete Cache Junk on Android Automatically and Manually !
- You will be asked to enter the email address of the person you want to share the calendar with. This can be found in the “share with specific people” section.
- You will need to provide the level of permission you want to grant to the user. You will have the opportunity to allow them to edit the calendar or only view it. Select the drop-down menus at the bottom, select the permission you are granting and hit send.
The permissions box is a very important part of the sharing process. If you don’t adjust the permissions box, users will only be able to view what you have on the calendar. This is the default setting. However, there are four options that you can select from.
- See only free/busy-This option means that recipients will only be able when you have appointments, but will not know what those appointments are. Read more article 5 Tools To Proficiently Develop Awesome Cross Platforms Apps
- See all event details-This option means that whoever you share your calendar with will be able to see all the details you have provided on the calendar, but will not be able to make any edits.
- Make changes to the events-This option will give recipients the ability to see your complete calendar and make any changes they want to it.
- Make changes and manage sharing-This is the full boat option for whoever you want to share your calendar with. They can make any changes they want as well as invite more people to the calendar.
To share with multiple people, you can create a multiple permissions list. This list can provide you with the ability to grant access levels ranging from co-owner to view-only. People can be added or removed at any time. People will receive an email invitation. Once they receive that invitation, they will need to sign in with whatever email service they have and can sign up for a free Microsoft account. Read more article 3 Why Beacons Are Gaining Popularity In Today s Market
If you share your calendar with a group of people it will not appear on their calendar until they click on the link that you sent. If the contact that you send the calendar to doesn’t have Google Calendar, you will have to share the calendar with them by making it public.
Google users can also use three sub-calendars. These are contacts, reminders, and tasks. This helps to make sure that only professional appointments show up, rather than reminding you to pay your credit card! Creators of the Google Calendar can also restrict access at any time if they feel that their calendar is being compromised.
Maybe that’s all articles from How to Share a Google Calendar Hopefully this article could add to the understanding and insight of a friend everything, if you like this article share it to your friends all, thanks