Delete Cache Junk that is created automatically to store temporary data from activities that we do on Android Smartphone like play games, open applications or when we browse. With this cache file, it will increase the speed when loading an application or website that we have ever open. But if too much cache is stacked then it will be able to burden the Android Smartphone that we use.
Because with a large number of caches then this junk file will slow down the performance of Android Smartphone. And you need to know that the larger the cache files stored in the device, the greater the load the memory capacity of the device. And moreover, if there is a broken cache, it will add more problems to the problem.
So for those of you who want your Android phone feel light, and avoid the full fast memory, then you need to familiarize yourself to delete the name of this cache file. Do it periodically and routinely done on your favorite Android phone so that the his remain smooth when used or not experiencing the name lag.
Read more article : How to Display Internet Connection Cool Speed on Android Smartphone
And for those of you who have a smartphone that feels you feel sluggish, and do not understand what is the main cause. Then the way to solve it can be by deleting cached files in Android Smartphone. And below we have described to you readers about some of the benefits of clearing our cache.
Benefits of deleting temporary Cache/Data files on Android Smartphone:
- Your internal memory space becomes spacious and relieved.
- Problematic Android apps will update, such as apps that have encountered errors when they run.
- Android performance will increase and feel light.
- The page view of the website will look new when you are browsing.
And to delete the cache yourself there is a way that can be done in Android Smartphone ie manually or automatically. And for more details on how to clear the cache on Android, then it is good to see and follow the steps below. Read more article Cool How To Make Screen Always On Display On All Android
1. How to Delete Cache Junk on Android
- Please open the Settings-Application Manager (Application Manager).
- Then please select the application that the file you want to delete Cachenya.
- Next just select Clear Cache.
- And for then you just do the same thing to delete the cached files that are in other apps/games.
Then in addition to the above way you can also clear the cache by going to the settings-storage menu-then there will be a menu info about data storage. If you want to click on the data in the cache, touch on that option then it will appear notif “Clear data in cache ” To confirm delete it please click OK.
2. How to Delete Cache Junk automatically on Android with Clean Master application
- If you do not have the application please download and install Clean Master app on Google Playstore.
- Next please you open on the Trash File menu, then this application will automastis scanning all the junk file files.
- When you finish scanning, please click Clear Trash to clear memory cache.
- Wait until the cleaning process finishes.
Okay, that’s 2 easy ways to delete cache junk on Android Smartphone manually or automatically. So need to recall that the fewer amount of garbage that is in your smartphone, it will be more relieved your internal memory capacity so that the performance of your Android phone become more optimal and avoid various problems with performance Android Smartphone. Read more article 5 How to Troubleshoot A Problematic Android Internet Connection
Maybe that’s it. This article from How to Delete Cache Junk on Android Automatically and Manually hopefully this article can add to the cooking skills of friends and add insight to all of your friends, if you like this article share it with your friends, thank you